Monday, August 20, 2012

If you ever check on my blog! I'm sorry~

I'm sorry to say this again , I don't mean to make things get awkward but we are really not going to end up with anything . I could understand the feelings but I really can't get onto this . I can't make you feel that pain because you are my friend , a good friend indeed.

Honestly , you belongs to someone much more better than me thousand times . He could be handsome , richer , talented and many many advantages more than I have . We are good friends even for now or even in future. I'm sorry because I really can't go on with this situation because I don't wish for options. The time I decided was 605 days ago. She is someone that I've been wishing for my future life. If only she willing to do so .

No matter how , we are still good friends. Sometimes friendship hold longer than we could expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment