Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm sorry

I know recently I did a lot of things that doesn't bring a good feelings to others , but it just abit hard to sound out. I', sorry , I knew that when the day I made an advance on my step , I knew that will happen . I don't know what to say , no point blaming here and there . I don't even know how elaborate all these things. I just could say sorry . =(

If you are still reading my blog, I just wanna tell you when the day I love you , I truly love you . I've been spending more than 600 days on doing so , I tot I'm going to last long , but I'm very scared , I m afraid that what I did will end up like an empty bottle .I'm sorry , I knew that when you didn't reply me.

I am seeking for your forgiveness , but I know that is so useless , I know it's hard to forgive , but I really don't know what to do beside apologizing . I'm so sorry . I am abit selfish . It was obviously all my faults . I have no intention to blame others.

No comments:

Post a Comment