Friday, June 19, 2009

Today's events...A Lot lo!!...Wahaha bt tired....

Today's morning , I didn't go to school because today was my school Teacher's Day...Then about 8am, I went to plays basketball with Jeffrey, Shin Chuen, Chun Siang , Ui Sern and Seng Howe....Before I don't know how to play basketball one and even don't want learn to play also...but today I really felt that I really got use heart to play it...quite nice!!! But it's still harder to play than my favourite sport, FOOTBALL!!!.. After basketball, we waiting for Andrew to have some breakfast....After that I went back to change uniform because I got to go to Buddhist society in school...But, u know, something funny happened...the society's meeting not I reach 5 minutes....haiz...
At 2pm, I went to badminton with Chun Siang, Ui Sern,Sau Fei, Chee Beng, Ee Yeow, Jeremy , Jeffrey and his gal... haha....after badminton, ee Yeow, Jeffrey and his gal with me went to Top Cue ... Unfortunately, the tables were fulled with peoples..So, we just forget it...then I went back to my house, chattin for awhile with someone and went to work at 6pm....Sien kah Bei Si....zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment