Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wah..Today very GAI....but I GET APPROVED TO ART'S STREAM!!!

1.Spring's Cleaning
Today Penang Free School BOSLIB's organized an event to clean the library. I went for it...At first , i feel like very tired because need to run and down with the pails...bt actually its help me to improve my muscle...HAHA!!!

2.Went To JPN
After the BOSLIB's event, Ui Sern and I went to JPN to get the letter to change to Art's stream. This was the first time I went there....But luckily, my requestment have been approved...YEAH...I will go to 6R2 on Monday and Ui Sern will go to 6R4....Wakaka...

3.Badminton At Tanjung Court
After went to JPN, I went back to my house to changed clothes to badminton...Today I played with Jeffrey,Jeremy and Sern...I can said today was the worse game because Tanjung court very worse and boring...Next time don't want go there play edi...

4.Misundestanding
Just now when work, I have some misunderstanding but forget it...Haha...It's like that in human life....Todays is my last 2nd day working at there...And i gonna to be free after that so but I really need to focus on my STUDY after this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment