Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Accident !!! 2nd time !!!

Today after school, after turned the cornerr between PFS and Mcd, a Myvi suddenly turned right because it wan to enter the McDonald's....and I was hit by it....My motorcycle was crashed and dragged my left leg on the road....It's sound terrible but luckily my leg just only a normal cramped.....and my hand was injured .....Then all the students came closed to me.....and my classmate , Kang sent me to the Lam Wah EE's hospital near my school.....Seow Yun,Mellissa, Ching Ying and Ee Mei also followed I went there.....I received some dressing and treatments at there....1 hours later, my dad came and scolded me.....SHITE!!!!....Motor was crashed and I nid to be repaire and the medical fees ....... Keep burdening my life!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Next time pls be careful o...
    driving is very dangerous eh!
    So u now ok d???

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~you're welcome!
    the important is you're safe o...

    ReplyDelete