Monday, September 14, 2009

MUET TEST....'charm liao'

Just past 2 days , I hv already forgot that I have a MUET's oral test....this morning while I'm still sleepy coz i slept at 4am last nite.....and the first period is MUET period....the teacher, Pn.Ratna came in and told us to get ready suddenly....On that time, I'm only remembered that I have a test for today.....But duno why its really funny coz din have any tension on it.....I was grouped with Menaga, Phaik ee and Navitha....Our topic is Which occuppations will be the most important ..... Menaga got doctor, Phaik ee got engineer while Navitha got teacher and me....haha....firstly i got journalist but I pretended like duno wad izit...then da teacher changed manager for me....haha....and after the discussion, teacher is the most important occupation because teacher is a starting of anything.,....

After the period, I just cannot believe that but its a fact....coz y u know? coz my class free of teaching for whole day....wow.....haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment