Sunday, September 27, 2009

Penang Hill-ing. . .





After a week in holiday....finally all of us have the chance to Penang Hill ....before this, we had failed several times to there.....sometimes they they busy and sometime rain......finally , we got the day....



Seow Yun, Ai Tee, Lee Ting,Ee Mei, Ching Ying, Seng Howe and me.....we went for several events....haha.....I've also took picture with a yellow snake which was same colour with my shirt...hehe


But...every enjoyment moments sure have a conflict....HAIZ....actually we've decided to rent bicycles.....but, all the bicycles at there were airless in tyre, chain's problem and the brake not functioned well....so , we left the bicycle back to the owner....and the owner asked to pay for that....sounds crazy....we haven't ride the bicycles also and why we need to pay for that???....this makes me angry....and the owner cursed us that if we not pay for that we won't be safe....DAMN SUCKA FACKO INDIANA BLACKA!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm not very happy with that ....and I've turned back and asked...'what r u said jz now' and he replied ' no ar, I din say anything'....Luckily he answered like that or else.....FACKO INDIAN!@!!







Yun, Ting , Tee and RYAN



Ying,Yun , Ryan and Howe


Howe, Tee, Ting, Ying, Mei and Yun

After penang hill-ing.....haha....in kopitiam....a short videp clip....

No comments:

Post a Comment