Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today very DOWN!!!

Actually today I nid go to jogging with Yun, Ting and Tee.....OMG...,,,I forget to turn off the silent mode last nite after watched the movie in GSC.....so, when i woke up, the clock show that already 9 o'clock.....sorry to them....haha.....and I continue to sleep till afternoon since today have no school....haha
Unfortunately, I received a call from BSS and they told me change to chess ..... this is becoz futsal are fulled....I'm cannot accept this changement....I told him to reset or else, i'm not going for this sunday ..... eventhough i'm in futsal, it also does not mean I can same team with my team....this is suck....they spoiled our plan and mood......
At 6pm, I went to Yun's house to fetch her to go to INFINITY....since too free and boring at home...we also decide want to go to pasar malam but the rain spoiled our plan....and also at first, AiTee said wan go to pasar malam with her boyfriend but suddenly her mum ask her to buy medicine....so we juz nid to accepted the fact....Its very funny when we finding INFINITY, we find there almost half an hour...haha....Yun are special.....I never c gal so pro in gaming ....haha....she played Left for Dead, haha....but when she play very funny....she moved forward then reversed bec ...haha....becoz sked the zombies ....haha....well not bad la.....but when we want to went bec....alamak.....the rain cant stop.....When reached her house, alamak, her sis and her dad at the lobby....and summore raining and wetting....this time will be in trouble...o..o....
When i reached my house there , the rain getting worse till I cant c da road....juz can saw the light of the vehicles.....it's very scary and dangerous....I've never meet this condition b4.....and whole body wet till CRAZY....Reached home lagi kena SHOOT....haha....in hokkien..."kuan si tiok ho la"...

No comments:

Post a Comment