Sunday, September 13, 2009

As a host for da 1st time.....


Yesterday, 12th of September 2009......1st time im became the organiser of a camp.....It's hard for me because it is da first time, i do not have any skills and knowledge about scout's stuff.....and no ppl help me to learn....i Need to learn myself....Its hard....but im survived with iit.....coz i helped by Sir and one of my fren who have a little knowledge about scouts.....and thanx to my PC thats helped me to learned knotting and bandaging.....sounds crazy but it's work......Now I really knew that Im really can and better than enuf.....for those who r lazy and know how to criticised me, u just sit there and wait for me to show u that who am I....a loser or a leader..... Since I hv already chose as a Chairman , so I will act as a CHAIRMAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment